Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tutor / Medieval Swap Eye Candy

Opening day for the castle swap was very, very exciting. I am thrilled at the goodies I received. Take a look below at this miniature eye candy!





  • Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the mini-est of them all . Kathy is! She made this 1:12 scale 3D mirror from scratch. I love it! Every castle has to have a ghost or two, and this one is just perfect for mine.





Bonnie created this pair of impressive miniature lovelies.

A niffty tiny cooking pot with wire handle and removable lid. I plan

on putting that lovely ornate mirror in Rosie's dollhouse when its completed.

Which will be very soon. Yeah right! I have read the instructions twice

and have a large table cleared in the back office, and that's about as

far as I have gotten. Someday (sigh) Anyway, enjoy!








2 comments:

Leilani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leilani said...

Wow! these are great! I love Halloween and would love tutorials on these. Is there any possibility of getting them? I especially love those creepy mirrors made by Kathy.

Leilani

metatag